A place prominent with natural beauty and Shan traditional culture which including fishing, rowing with one leg, growing floating vegetable garden, floating houses and local made traditional handicraft and numerous pagoda and monastery is inle lake which located at Naung ShweTownship in Southern Shan State. Visitors are recommended to take a visit to this wonderful water land place within Myanmar for their happy vacation time.
Day 1 : Arrival to Yangon
Arrival to Yangon International Airport according to your flight time.
Your guide will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel. (Official check- in time is 14:00 local time)
Visit to the famous Shwedagon pagoda in the late afternoon.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 2 : Yangon Sightseeing
Breskfast at hotel.
Today’s sightseeing includes Sule Pagoda, colonial quarter and Botahtaung
Pagoda, chinatown, etc. In the afternoon, you will have local experience on the circular train.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 3: Yangon-Mandalay
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to Yangon airport for the flight Yangon- Mandalay.
Possible visits in Mandalay: Mahamuni Pagoda, world’s largest book, Shwenandaw Monastery, etc.
Overnight in Mandalay.
Day 4: Mandalay-Heho- Inle lake
Breakfast at hotel
Transfer to Mandalay airport for the flight Mandalay- Heho.
You will be transferred to Inlé lake by car and then continue by boat for visits on and around the Lake.
Overnight in Inlé lake
Day5: Indein Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel.
Visit a local market in the morning with is known as a meeting point of ethnics. Then transfer to Indein archeological site by boat.
Overnight on Inlé lake.
Day 6: Inle lake- Yangon
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to Heho airport for the flight Heho-Yangon.
The guide in Yangon will be waiting for you at the Yangon airport.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 7: Yangon Departure
Breakfast at Hotel.
According to your flight time, you will be transferred to Yangon International Airport.
Note:Bank transfer fees will be charged by your company Above rates are net & non-commissionable. Subject to change as per availability of requested services 50% payment to be made while confirming the booking as per deadline Balance to be paid 02 weeks prior departure
- Child rate: Discounted rates are applicable for 1 child (from 2 – 11 years of age) accompanied by 2 full-paying passengers (in other words, for every 2 full-paying participants 1 child is entitled to the special child rate).
- The regular check-in time is 14:00 PM, early check-in is not included and subject to availability
- The check-out time is 12:00 noon, late check-out is not included and subject to availability.
- This is a quotation only and neither reservations for services nor hotel bookings have been made.
- The airfares are subject to change without prior notice. The final prices will be confirmed at the time of ticket issuance.
- PKK Myanmar Travel will do everything possible to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip. However, certain risks are involved and should be recognized by participants. Thus, we highly recommend the purchase travel insurance for yourself.
- Accommodation in shared twin room with air-condition (AC) and private bathroom
- Meals as stated in the programme B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner(meals only, no drinks/water)
- Transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Sightseeing with Local language speaking guides
- Special visit & interaction arrangement
- All entrance fees, boat fees and / or cyclo fees as mentioned in the programme
- Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
- Domestic airfare (quoted separately, if requested)
- International airfare
- Optional tours
- Surcharges for night-time services, especially applied for transfers with arrivals after 23:00 and arrivals or departures before 05:00.
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
- Drinks with meals
- Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking
- Visa application and visa stamp fees at Myanmar embassies overseas and/ or upon arrival (Please note that a visa is compulsory for most nationalities.)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the programme
- This is a quotation only, pricing and availability of services is subject to change and cannot be confirmed until booked
- The quotation is valid for the above travel date. Any bookings made after this date are subject to change, as local economic conditions require.
- Please note that the majority of 3 or 4 stars hotels in Yangon, Mandalay and other cities are not of the same standard as 3 or 4 stars
- The travelling times mentioned within this dossier are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.
- This itinerary and supplementary information has been complied in good faith and was accurate at time of writing. However it DOES NOT form part of a contract between the client and PKK Myanmar Travel.
- For air ticket reservations, we require the guests’ full names AS THEY APPEAR IN THEIR PASSPORTS. Airfares and reservations are always subject to change until paid in full and ticketed.
- Airfares are subject to increase without prior notice.
- In Myanamr Domestic Airlines economy class baggage allowance is 20 kg per person. Excess baggage may be subject to overweight charges by the airline. PKK Myanamr Travel Tours cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to passenger’s belongings.
- Surcharges for night-time services may apply. Our standard transfers are operated from 05:00 to 23:00. Surcharges will be applied for arrivals after 23:00 and arrivals or departures before 05:00.
- Hotels might reserve the right to keep travel documents overnight at the reception for registration purpose and certain hotels require a deposit payment to cover incidental charges.
- We reserve the right to adjust our prices in case of new directives of the applicable Myanmar and any other taxes and levies imposed by the Central Government and/or local Governments and/or regulatory state bodies.
- Please note that government do not allow area subject to require government approval.
- On around the visit to Myanmar , guests are required to carry their original passport.
- Certain parts of the tours on offer are provided by independent third parties, such as airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices. Myanmar Tours is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage caused thereby to the tourists, including those occurring outside of the normal touring programmers. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political actions and unrest shall be borne by the tourists.
- We advise that due to frequent flight changes, delays and cancellations by the various domestic airlines and trains we cannot fully guarantee that the proposed itinerary can be carried out as planned. Based on our experience, changes of departure times and/ or cancellations can occur at very short notice even after confirmation of a flight has been received. The same applies for train travel: Schedule changes occur frequently; often without prior notification. In case of schedule changes or flight cancellations we always try everything possible to arrange an alternate programme within the framework of the original quoted costs. However, we reserve the right to charge any cost exceeding the original budget to the tour operator/ travel agent or to the participant of a tour after consultation with the agent.
- Programmers, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of proposal submission and are subject to change thereafter without advance notice until all services have been paid in full.
- We strongly advise to leave valuable items (money, passport, credit cards, jewellers, sensitive documents, laptop computer, etc.) in the hotel safe. During excursions and round trips, personal belongings, especially money and valuables should NEVER be left on vehicles, even during short breaks, and carried around at all times. PKK Myanmar Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft.
|No. of Pax||Rate in USD per pax||Remark|
$ 1200 /paxCustomize this tour?
|Park Royal Hotel
Category: Regular Deluxe
|Mandalay Hill Resort